Irving City Council
Beth Van Duyne Voting Record
- Beth voted for increased legal powers for the city to enforce code violations. Council approved 9-0. (5-24-07)
- Beth voted to file a lawsuit to enforce the building code against outdoor storage in residential areas. (11-15-07)
- Beth voted to prohibit rental of any multi-family complex that does not meet code standards. (Ordinance #8848).
- Beth voted for restriction on metal panel fencing in residential areas. Council approved restriction 9-0. (4-3-08)
- Beth voted against the construction of a carport and asked for an enhanced set of requirements for carports. Council approved carport 7-2. (5-24-07)